Angelitos De Ucker Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Angelitos De Ucker Serbia

Fan Club Angelitos De Ucker Serbia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the most wild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-07-23

For the most wild Empty
PostSubject: For the most wild    For the most wild Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

For the most wild, yet most homely narrative which I am about to pen, I neither expect nor solicit belief. Mad indeed would I be to expect it, in a case where my very senses reject their own evidence. Yet, mad am I not - and very surely do I not dream. But to-morrow I die, and to-day I would unburthen my soul. My immediate purpose is to place before the world, plainly, succinctly, and without comment, a series of mere household events. In their consequences, these events have terrified - have tortured - have destroyed me. Yet I will not attempt to expound them. To me, they have presented little but Horror - to many they will seem less terrible than barroques. Hereafter, perhaps, some intellect may be found which will reduce my phantasm to the common-place - some intellect more calm, more logical, and far less excitable than my own, which will perceive, in the circumstances I detail with awe, nothing more than an ordinary succession of very natural causes and effects.

silver charm bracelets
lake okeechobee bass guide
Back to top Go down

For the most wild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angelitos De Ucker Serbia :: Pitanja i predlozi~Preguntas y propuestas-
Jump to: